Connect to your physician through one click…
Already signed up? LOG IN NOW
Tanner Clinic wants to make it easier and more convenient for you to communicate with your physician and manage your and your family’s medical records.
If you’d like to refill a prescription refill or obtain a copy of a medical record, NextMD’s online tool makes that so much easier. Plus, the secure online patient portal allows you more access to your Tanner Clinic provider.
NextMD is a secure, web-based portal to send emails to your physician for non-urgent medical questions and requests 24 hours a day. You can also set appointments. Here’s a few of the things you can do through NextMD:
- Request or cancel appointments, and receive appointment reminders
- Request prescription refills
- Receive test results
- Manage and update your family’s medical records from all participating physicians
- Request copies of your “personal health record”
- Obtain referrals to specialists
- Obtain a doctor’s note for school or work
- Access the Health Research Center, which offers an extensive array of health topics, interactive tools, and more
- COMING SOON: Request and receive online forms and other documents
- Send and receive messages to and from your provider’s office
- COMING SOON: Complete and submit history forms prior to visit
- Sign up with multiple physicians and specialties
- Update account information
Remember, all communication with your provider is private and routed through his/her staff. And when you receive a response from your provider, you’ll receive an email alerting you.
If you’re already signed up, click here to sign in.
If not, get started now. Follow these steps to sign up for your own NextMD patient portal access:
- Fill out the form below to request what’s called an “enrollment token.” This is basically an eight-digit security code. Remember – include your full name and date of birth in the email or form. If you’re visiting the clinic, you can ask for an enrollment token at check-in.
- Easy-to-follow instructions for enrolling will be included with the return email.
- Once you’ve received your enrollment token, type www.nextmd.com in your browser address bar. Alternatively, you can follow the link if you’ve received an email.
- Enter your eight-digit security token, as well as the email address you gave to Tanner Clinic
- Create a username and password, select your security questions and submit your security information
- Congratulations! You are logged into the Tanner Clinic patient portal! Click on the hyperlink that says “You have (2) new items, click here to view”. You can now begin filling out the Tanner Clinic registration forms.
Use the NextMD enrollment form below to receive your NextMD security code (token). You’ll receive the token in an email reply.